By Jack Blood
September 23rd, 2008
“Whoever controls the volume of money in our country is Absolute Master of All industry and commerce.”
– James Garfield, U.S. President
I know, I know… The sky is falling, it’s the end of the world, the US economy is “crashing” Blah Blah Blah.
While hack economic analysts appear on the controlled news networks telling consumers to keep eating cake, while politicians play the blame game, doomsayers are jumping up and down warning of massive upheaval and a dire future of mass poverty, and bread lines.
Last week my wife took a call from Lyndon Larouche seeking an interview on my syndicated radio program. I was out and when I came back to the studio my wife was freaking out, “He says that we need to get ready for total catastrophe in two weeks”
She was in a panic.
We have been hearing this self serving nonsense for the last several years. In fact, the most accurate of these “forecasts” came from Al Martin, who was a bag man, and money launderer for the Bush crime family. Martin said on the air with me in 2003 that the “economic crash” would come in 2008. Though we haven’t technically witnessed a real crash yet, we are pretty damn close, (CLOSE ENOUGH TO SCARE PEOPLE INTO BUYING THE “SOLUTIONS”) so it makes me wonder how Martin got so much right five years ago. The problem is, and I always ask myself this no matter what happens in the world… CUI BONO? WHO BENEFITS? (Beside the people selling end of the world goods and services)
On September 15th 2008 I interviewed Joan Veon who I believe confirms what I have been saying over the last year. Namely, that all of this is an engineered financial crisis to set up the Federal Reserve in the role of savior. And it all began on September 11th 2001.
Joan Veon was just a business woman in 1996 before going to her first global economic forum. This was a huge wake up call for her. Since, she has been to over 90 global conferences, including Davos, G7, G8 meetings, and Bank of International Settlements meetings (BIS is the central bank for ALL of the central banks). Her passion for continuously monitoring the money masters, means that she has a unique vista of the top down global financial system.
I will get to what she is warning us about in a bit.
GEORG HEGEL WOULD BE PROUD
The Hegelian dialectic is studied at Yale University and is the main force for control by the modern elites. It means: Thesis + Antithesis = Synthesis, OR… Problem + Reaction = Solution. In other words, they create the problem, use their media and propaganda to create a reaction from the public (something must be done, save us!) and then they provide a solution for the very problem they themselves created.
This is exactly what we have today with the manufactured financial crisis.
The money movers and “speculators” used greed and hubris by their underling middle managers to float debt. Then the same money movers came out of the blue to call in margins, and debt on shady loans. Now we have Enron to the umpteenth power. Big Surprise.
Meanwhile… Since the money movers knew in advance that their actions would trigger financial instability, they used insider trading and complicated “put options” to stay ahead of the global markets. So before the problem is fully floated, the money masters have already reaped in huge profits. BUT THIS IS NOT THE SOLUTION.
In the past this was enough. Suck out the real wealth from hard working Americans, the boats, the cars, the big screen TVs, the houses, the farms…. Which all add up to a hell of lot more than 1’s and 0’s in a computer. This is the tried and true method of the monopoly men. Inflate the bubble, loan fiat currency to all who want it, survive from interest on those loans, and then when the time is right… Pop the bubble and steal from the public. (This is usually followed by a “terrorist” attack to misdirect the anger of the people.)
In 1913 though we saw a much more complex and beneficial “solution” and this is akin to what we are seeing now in the 21st century.
From Joan Veon’s recent article The Great 2008 Transfer of Wealth – The Final Destruction of The Middle Class:
“The situation we are confronted with did not happen in the last few years, but began in 1913 when a group of cunningly deceitful legislators passed the Federal Reserve Act on December 24 at 11:45 p.m., after those who were opposed went home for Christmas. The entire financial system of the U.S. was transferred from Congress to a private corporation that is NOT accountable to Congress. They create and destroy the business cycle by various means: raising and lowering interest rates. The government of the United States is in bondage to a group of individuals who own the Federal Reserve. The reason why the American people cannot forgive themselves the interest on our debt is because we do not owe it to ourselves we owe it to the Federal Reserve! Every single time since then that the Federal Reserve Act was amended, over 195 times, the Federal Reserve gathered more power over various aspects of our economy. However, they are in the final throes of stripping America of any remaining vestiges of sovereignty as has been laid out in the Treasury “Blueprint for a Modernized Financial Regulatory System.”
And this is where we get down to the nitty gritty “solution” that is intended to be the bottom line of a cost benefit analysis for a total economic takeover.
If you thought up until now that the Fed and the BIS controlled absolutely everything, you were getting ahead of yourself and the plan of the “New” World Order. Under the current control we endure, it’s a common mistake to believe that everything is totally controlled, when in actuality it is “controlled chaos”
We the People have been fighting back, for many decades, and in doing so… We have affected our own solutions. Lately the people have begun to decentralize, and private financial institutions have allowed the people to ignore the global economic system, while keeping their assets and financing within their local communities.
Years ago while reading a book by BBC investigative reporter (not repeater) Greg Palast, titled the Best Democracy Money Can Buy, I began learning about Credit Unions. More and more people began moving their money into community banks, thus depriving the money masters of essential cash flow. Not enough people, but enough to worry the international elites. The theory is; that I will help finance your house, and you mine.
There has also been a move to finance investments without debt, or to not invest at all. This is enumerated in the teachings of Ron Paul, who saw the “writing on the Wall Street” decades ago. So the shake up was in the works as Americans began to awake from the nightmare invented by the FED, and their controllers. This simply sped up the process of continued centralization, and total regulation which is what we are about to receive in the “Blueprint” solution
From Joan Veon:
“The Blueprint was written under the watchful eye of one of America’s most successful international bankers, former Goldman Sachs CEO Hank Paulson, who is now our illustrious Treasury Secretary. Is this not a case of the fox in the chicken coup? Long time investment sage Marty Whitman commented on his actions, “Paulson thinks he is in Russia and is not giving any value to stockholders. It is outrageous that the Treasury Secretary is not giving any consideration to the shareholders.”
The Blueprint calls for key components of our financial system, not currently under Federal Reserve control, to be transferred to them. In order to do this, a number of changes will be necessary which Congress will have to approve. First, it recommends changing the banking charter to include all financial institutions, thus effectively transferring control over “national banks, federal savings associations, and federal [and state] credit union charters.” For your information, Washington Mutual is a savings and loan while Lehman Brothers is and Bear Stearns was an international bank. The Fed is to be given authority over the U.S. Payment and Settlement System thereby controlling the settlement process for securities. It will be given the role of Market Stability Regulator and it will have total control over the market. The Blueprint provides for the entire mortgage system of the U.S. to be federalized and to be under the control of the Mortgage Origination Commission. The Federal Reserve will be part of the Commission. Additionally the Federal Reserve will be given a say in the insurance industry which will be federalized and a new Office of Insurance Oversight will oversee its activities. The Federal Reserve will have a place on the Insurance Oversight commission.”
From Republican Presidential Nominee John McCain:
NEW YORK (MarketWatch) — Republican presidential nominee John McCain said in an interview with CNBC Tuesday(9.16.08) that the U.S. needs to strengthen its oversight of markets while remaining aware of the “risk of overregulation.” (Truth, and pandering in the same sentence!)
He said that the government could consider setting up a panel similar to the 9/11 Commission in order to study the causes of the current financial crisis. (We all remember what happened there!)
From Democratic Presidential Nominee Barack Obama:
(McClatchy aka The Carlyle Group news) Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama on Thursday proposed expanding government regulation of financial institutions and spending $30 billion on a new stimulus package to ease consumers’ economic pain.
“Let me be clear,” Obama said in a speech at New York City’s historic Cooper Union building. “The American economy does not stand still, and neither should the rules that govern it.”
From Rep. Barney Frank:
(CQ Politics)House Financial Services Chairman Barney Frank suggested Monday (9.15.08) that Congress may have to create a federal entity similar to the one that managed the savings and loans crisis in order to restore some stability to financial markets. (More Government!)
Frank, D-Mass., said lawmakers may have to take more immediate action, perhaps as early as November or December, in addition to a long-range overhaul of market regulation.
From Sen. Chuck Schumer:
NEW YORK (Reuters) – Sen. Charles Schumer on Friday called for a rethinking of the U.S. financial regulatory system, perhaps moving toward a single regulator, following the collapse this month of Bear Stearns Cos BSC.N.
From Fed Chairman “Helicopter” Ben Bernanke:
(NY Times)JACKSON HOLE, Wyo. — The chairman of the Federal Reserve, Ben S. Bernanke, outlined an ambitious proposal on Friday for overseeing the credit markets and preventing a rerun of the crisis that the country is currently struggling to shake off.
Rep. Ron Paul in 2006:
“The coming dollar crisis is not likely to be “fixed” by politicians who are unwilling to make hard choices, admit mistakes, and spend less money. Demographic trends will place even greater demands on Congress to maintain benefits for millions of older Americans who are dependent on the federal government.”
“Federal Reserve notes are NOT dollars.”
– Russell Monk – Asst. General Counsel Dept. of the Treasury 1977
“We shall have World Government. Whether or not we like it. The only Question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”
– James Paul Warburg, Foreign agent for the Rothschild dynasty – Major
player in the Federal reserve act scam / Feb. 17, 1950 speaking be –
fore the U.S. Senate
THE FINANCIAL 911, THE WORLD TRADE CENTER, AIG, AND KROLL FINGERPRINTS REVEALED IN LATEST DEBACLE
On September 18th 2008, I had the opportunity to interview Richard Andrew Grove from www.8thestate.com
Richard Grove was a 911 survivor and a whistle blower of Titanic proportions. As a high end Wall Street software developer, he had detected a bug in the financial software he oversaw for an AIG subsidiary Marsh and McLennan. It was a design to rob investors and the public at large in a way that would un-detected by watch dogs. He called this to the attention of his supervisors, and was told to bring all of his evidence to the WTC on September 11th 2001. He was late for that meeting, and lived to tell the story.
Keep in mind that the targets on 911 “coincidentally” housed a vast amount of records detailing financial malfeasance, and criminal investigative reports on companies like AIG. The Pentagon strike took out the one office that housed reports on the missing trillions of dollars exposed by Cynthia McKinney and others. Building 7 contained various SEC documents. They had hoped to take out Grove in the same fashion do doubt.
In this historic interview, Andrew Grove settled his account with his former employers, and in doing so blew the lid off the AIG bailout, while connecting the dots between 911, and the recent financial melt down.
Here is a summery of what we covered:
History of AIG
1. China 1919 origins… (which follow up through the Bush family in the 70’s and Greenberg and Bush in 1992, where Hank accompanied George Sr.)
2. Partnership with Wild Bill Donovan and Frank Wisner OSS/CIA
3. Drug Smuggling (Peter Dale Scott)
4. Fraud (AIG/Marsh insurance fraud and Spitzer investigation)
i. Hank Greenberg ousted from AIG
ii. Frank G. Wisner Jr. (son of CIA cofounder) on both AIG and Kroll boards of directors.
5. 9/11 (taking the history and applying it to AIG involvement with Kroll, Wisner Jr., CFR/Fed Reserve)
i. Pete Peterson (Blackstone/CFR/Fed Res) also involved in financing of WTC.
ii. Robt. David Steel’s comments on WTC disaster (he’s ex-CIA but affirms 9-11 was done as insurance fraud)…
6. Crash of AIG and bailout by Fed Reserve, Greenberg steering to re-take control, using Fed Res as a proxy.
Here is a link to the Interview: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 8624&hl=en
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpl503nxeac
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waEIAsqMLiA
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUGV5V4w7H0
Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGXzAhTFIco
And: http://exposureroom.com/members/8thesta … 45c6f1407/ (with some added documentation by Richard Grove)
This is in addition to what’s in the interactive AIG map (http://aig.8thestate.com/ )
MORE PROOF OF CFR GREENBERG’S MOVE TO RETAKE AIG
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/ … ck-at-aig/
September 17, 2008, 10:18 am
Some Want Greenberg Back at A.I.G.
By Danny Hakim
Maurice R. GreenbergMaurice R. Greenberg, known as Hank, was chairman of A.I.G. from 1968 to 2005. (Photo: Chip East/Pool via Bloomberg News)
Dean G. Skelos, the State Senate majority leader, said at a fund-raiser on Tuesday night that Maurice R. Greenberg should be brought back to the American International Group in some capacity — as Mr. Greenberg, who was the company’s chairman from 1968 to 2005, has been seeking.
Mr. Greenberg’s efforts to intervene in the company’s affairs — in the days before the government takeover of the company was announced Tuesday night — were rebuffed.
“He has credibility with Wall Street, he has credibility with investors, and it’s his baby,” Mr. Skelos said. “Nobody knows their kid better than a parent.”
Mr. Greenberg has been a contributor to Senate Republicans, but Mr. Skelos is not alone. The New York Sun backed up the majority leader this morning in an editorial headlined “Bring Back Greenberg.”
Both The Sun and Mr. Skelos, the Legislature’s top Republican, blamed Eliot Spitzer for forcing out Greenberg in 2005 amid an accounting scandal, in Mr. Spitzer’s halcyon days as attorney general. The company went on to restate its books over a five year period.
“What Spitzer did is costing our pension system right now about $700 million,” Mr. Skelos said of the former governor, who was a nemesis of Senate Republicans, adding, “Those were his head-hunting days, and unfortunately his head-hunting days are costing our pension system.”
The federal government, however, chose its own leader for A.I.G., picking Edward M. Liddy, the former chairman of the Allstate Corporation, to succeed Robert B. Willumstad.
So it appears that “Hank” Greenberg had designs to retake AIG and with his former connections as a director of the Federal Reserve… will likely do so.
This is the type of documentation you will NEVER hear about in the establishment controlled media. You know the media that owes its life to people like Greenberg and the international money masters.
My thesis is this:
1) The financial crisis was manufactured to centralize the US and Global banking and investment structure. This will push out any remaining decentralized competition once and for all. Call it an economic coup. Much in the same way 911 was used to complete the centralization of the police, and intelligence community… This financial 911 was used to complete the total takeover by the Fed, and the fascists who seek to control every aspect of your lives. They will use the new laws cemented in the coming months to enact this final stage
2) The crisis created a further move to globalization and the “economic global parody” preached by Zbigniew Brzezinski, Henry Kissinger, (Advisors to Obama and McCain respectively) Brent Scowcroft and others who believe that Americans have had it too good for too long. We as Americans have been “spoiled” by fair wages (that’s a laugh) and fair working conditions (quickly deteriorating), not demanded by countries like India, China, and Central America. (This also ties into immigration, which seems to be a Hegelian mechanism for control. Real ID cards, no work lists, electronic Berlin walls, DHS Checkpoints Balkanization etc…)
3) Fear based mind manipulation can certainly be a result of a manufactured global financial meltdown, as the people in fear of loosing their assets or standard of living… Fall into fear and beg the Monopolists for the planned solution. This Fear based mind manipulation was also a very important aspect of 911. Scare the people and they will dance to whatever tune you play.
4) Business will go on, and a major great depression will be headed off. (if you play along) This will continue until the dollar becomes so weak that it must be scrapped for something like the “Amero” (akin to the Euro) or worse: A global cashless currency managed and manipulated by the Global Monopolists. (AKA New World Order)
This could be at least 5 to 10 years in coming. If we work to decentralize and repeal, this will take much longer. Indeed, we may be able to hold from generation to generation.
5) Global Economic Warfare: There seems to be no doubt that the price of oil,and this Economic 911are directed in a way to assault China, and Russia and put them back in their box. (More Z-Big in action)
WHAT CAN WE DO?
“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our Banking and Monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a Revolution before tomorrow morning.”
– Henry Ford
1) STOP the “Blueprint for a Modernized Financial Regulatory System.”
I know that all of the pundits are blaming this on a lack of “regulation” but please remember who is doing the regulating here. We have for many years, been participating in “Cartel Capitalism” – Don’t blame the free market for what a few money men are doing (with full consent by all three branches of Government) DECENTRALIZE AND REPEAL! (www.downsizeDC.org can help you)
2) Protect your real assets! But don’t panic… Liquidate when necessary and reinvest in hard assets. Gold, silver, and precious metals are still a good investment, but there are plenty of opportunities in a depressed market. Use your capital to protect yourself, not the usual suspects. And you do not need that plasma TV! (Especially if you cannot afford it) Cut back on the things you don’t need.
3) VOTE WITH YOUR DOLLARS. If you invest, make sure you are not falling prey to the system. Support truth, and the real Free market System. Learn what that means. Tell others. (www.nomore.org)
4) Start a MAJOR movement in your area to eliminate the Federal Reserve (which is unconstitutional and is NOT Federal, and has NO reserves.) Have the Fed audited by “We The People” not the Fox guarding the henhouse. (Though even that would be a start.) (www.freedom-force.org)
5) Stop borrowing “money” you cannot afford. If you must take loans, be very careful who you deal with. Clear out your debt closet, and live within your means. The interest you pay is what enables the system that enslaves you, and if can no longer afford to pay the interest, you will lose your principal wealth. IE: The real wealth you have built.
6) Do NOT let the money masters take any more of your freedoms, or mine. Do not succumb to threats to your security, and financial stability by giving up more, or what is left of your sovereignty.
7) Demand accountability! Before we get to the solutions, let’s have hearings on what happened to the economy, and make examples of the rats that put us here. (Instead of letting these very Rats provide the solutions.) Heads should role! If you pressure your “representatives” they will have to respond, or go down with the ship. Support people who are pushing for accountability!
8 ) Don’t believe the hype. Do your own research, and use your common sense. Get this article out to as many people as possible, and explain to them how we are being manipulated by fear and uncertainty. Do not be part of the herd!
9) Be prepared for things to get worse. Have a food supply, a water source, an energy alternative, and bullets to protect these things if panic ensues. You can do this incrementally if necessary, but don’t put off.
I know that things look bleak right now, but with your help they will recover. It is our job to preserve this way of life for our children, and we just might have to toughen up to make that happen.
Above all Stay Bold and Mighty forces will come to your aid!
Jack Blood is a syndicated radio host on the Genesis Communications Network, and a free thinker. For more information on DEADLINE LIVE or Jack Blood go to www.deadlinelive.info or www.jackblood.com